The research group consists of several working groups that work on subprojects, but cooperate very closely within the framework of regular meetings, archive research for historical images and joint field work. For more information on the researchers and research topics, click on the respective group:
- Subproject CLIMATE: Climate and Glaciers
- Subproject HYDRO: Discharge
- Subproject MORPHO: Hillslope processes
- Subproject PHOTO: Photogrammetric analysis of historical photographs
- Subproject BIO: Vegetation
- Subproject CONNECT: Impact of changes on main rivers, sensitivity of study areas
In addition, the SEHAG research group cooperates with colleagues at the University of Innsbruck (project: CryoSoil_TRANSFORM; project management Prof. Dr. Clemens Geitner, Prof. Dr. Hans Stötter). This project is primarily concerned about changes in the cryosphere (e.g. permafrost) and the development of soils.